This smart device from Ctec is a WiFi enabled smart switch-- which means it does not require a smart home controller -- designed to replace an existing panel on your wall to control, schedule and monitor your 3 speed AC fan. This switch is made to Australian standards and sizes and can be used for new homes or retroftted to existing ones by simply replacing an existing wall switch (neutral wire and qualified electrician required).
The switch connects to existing home WiFi via 2.4GHz band and enables full remote control but can also work as a normal touch panel switch for local control. The easy to use, intuitive app allows you to control your devices with a simple touch or voice control using Google Home or Alexa.
- Panel Material: Tempered Crystal Glass
- Rated Voltage: AC 100-250V 50/60Hz
- Max Current: 10A
- Rated Load: 200W
- Operating Temperature: -25 ~ 60C
- Relative Humidity: <95%
- WiFi Standard: 802.11bgn
- WiFi Security: WEP/WPA/WPA2 (AES & TKIP for Personal)
- WiFi Transmission Power: +20dBm, 11Mbps (CCK)
- WiFi Receiver Sensitivity: -89dBm, 11Mbps (CCK)
- Smart Device Type
- Automation Module
- Automation System
- Works With WiFi