DoorBird D2101V Intercom
A stylish member of the new family of Doorbirds. As well as the refined and sophisticated look, this new model introduces some new functionality. Integrated RFID for swipe access, more advanced sensor, an extra door/gate relay, and improved audio quality. And it looks so elegant!
|Tags:||Audio, camera, door camera, Door Intercom, DoorBird, ios, ip intercom, WiFi|
- Additional information
A stylish member of the new family of Doorbirds. As well as the refined and sophisticated look, this new model (Dv2101V) introduces some new functionality. Integrated RFID for swipe access, more advanced sensor, an extra door/gate relay, and improved audio quality. And it looks so elegant!
You can see your visitors, speak with them and open the door by smartphone or tablet – from anywhere in the world. DoorBird combines innovative technology with elegant design. A smart solution – Designed and manufactured in Germany.
- Connects to App on Smartphone or Tablet
- 180’ – 720p HDTV Camera with superior Audio
- Flush Mount – 3mm Stainless-Steel Fascia
- Connect to and Control 2 x Electric Door/Gate
- Connect to leading brand Smartlocks, CCTV, and NAS Devices
- RFID technology with Keyfob and Swipe Card included
- Outside Ready – IP65
- New and Improved Motion Sensor
- Night Vision
- WiFi or Ethernet
- Smart Home Compatible with many platforms
- Visitor History snapshots with date and time, within app
- Up to 8 Devices can connect to a Doorbird
- Up to 10 Doorbird devices can connect to the app
- Illuminated Nameplate
It is as simple as that…
High tech makes life easier
With DoorBird you will not miss any more deliveries – because you will be informed right away when the postman rings.
Security comes first
Do not compromise on safety. Most burglaries happen during the day when no one is at home. With the DoorBird you can respond to visitors from anywhere in the world.
Nothing escapes the motion sensor
Great all-round visibility: Thanks to the integrated high-end motion sensor you always know what happens in front of your home. The 180° infrared motion sensor can, if desired, set off an alarm, or notify you – without the visitor having rung the doorbell.
Find the Technical information in the Datasheet