Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Fibaro Dimmer 2 is designed to work with many light sources. It enables control of lights by Z-WAVE and is easily incorporated into existing wall switches.
|5||$103.95||Up to $5.25|
|10||$102.90||Up to $21.00|
|15||$101.85||Up to $47.25|
Fibaro Dimmer 2Fibaro Dimmer 2 is designed to work with many light sources. It enables control of lights by Z-WAVE and is easily incorporated into existing wall switches. The Fibaro unit automatically senses connected devices, features automatic overload protection switch-off and soft start function. Works as a dimmer or as a connector, with two-wire or three-wire cables. The Fibaro Dimmer utilizes MESH technology and re-transmits your instructions to other Z-WAVE controlled units. Our product is considered to be the SMALLEST of its type in the world.
As a dimmer, our product is compatible with:
- 230V operated conventional incandescent lamps,
- 230V operated halogen lamps,
- 12V operated MLV halogen lamps,
- dimmable LED bulbs,
- dimmable compact florescen CFL tube lamps,
- using Bypass 2, with supported dimmable light source up to 250W.
As a connector, works with:
- Compact fluorescent CFL tube lamps with electronic ballast,
- LED lamps,
- Old type fluorescent lamps,
- using Bypass 2, with supported light source up to 250W.
- Integrated LED status light which changes color based on the level you are in inside the configuration menu. It also indicates faults in the circuit
- Active power and energy metering functionality
- Auto calibration
- Smart light source detection
Technical Data for the Fibaro Dimmer:
- Power source 230V +/-10%, 50Hz
- Output power 50-250W (resistive loads), 50-200 VA (resistive-capacitive or resistive-inductive loads)
- mounted in standard wall switch boxes fi >= 50mm
- Outside dimensions (L x W x H) 42mm x 36mm x 15mm
- Radio protocol and frequency: Z-Wave 921.42mhz
- Antenna range: up to ca. 50 meters outdoor, or up to 30 meters inside (depends on building structure)
- Works with momentary, toggle, three-way switches
- Overcurrent protection: required external 10A circuit breaker
- Using bypass 2 reduces the minimum power of the load and prevents LED lights from flickering
- Z-Wave Plus certification
Dimmer 2 uses different operating modes to control following types of loads: 1. „Trailing edge” for resistive loads (R) 2. „Trailing edge” for resistive-capacitive loads (RC) 3. „Leading edge” for resistive-inductive loads (RL)Download Fibaro Dimmer 2 Manual
- Smart Device Type
- Lighting, Dimmer
- Bulk Pricing
- Automation System
- Z-Wave Wireless
Customers who bought this product also bought:
The Double Switch 2 can independently control two loads of up to 1.5KW (6.5A) to a total load of 10A all within a tiny device (43 x 38 x 22mm). Use this device to add any off/on device to the system and allow Fibaro to control intelligently.
The Fibaro Roller Shutter 3 is a device designed to control roller blinds, awnings, venetian blinds, gates, and other single phase AC powered devices. Roller Shutter 3 allows precise positioning of roller blinds or benetian blind lamellas. The device is equipped with power and energy monitoring. It allows you to control devices either via the Z-Wave...
The Fibaro Z-Wave Home Center Lite is a compact home automation controller with a simple web based interface. The Home Center Lite is designed to easily integrate all of your smart devices into one system with Fibaro's wide range of drivers for multimedia systems, smart TVs, security cameras, climate sensors, smart lighting, and more. You can use popular...