FIBARO Double Smart Module (FGS-224) is the smallest available relay switch, it can be controlled both remotely over the Z-Wave and using a conventional wall switch.
- Control 2 electrical circuits
- Dry (potential free) output contacts
- Max. output 6A per one channel, 9.5A total
- Works as Z-Wave repeater
- Neutral line wire needed
- Security Modes S0 and S2
- Z-Wave Plus
Detailed information can be found on the manufacturer's website. All product manuals are available at https://manuals.fibaro.com/
Warning: You need to connect neutral wire to module. This module has potential free (dry) output contacts and the module is not providing electrical consumption measurement.
FIBARO Double Smart Module (FGS-224)
The remotely operated FIBARO Double Smart Module is designed to turn electrical devices or circuits on and off.
The Double Smart Module allows to control two devices or circuits.
The compact size of the device allows for the product to be installed in the housings of other devices. The devices can be controlled either via the Z-Wave network or with buttons connected directly to them.
- Works with various types of switches and buttons.
- Works as a Z-Wave signal repeater (all non-battery operated devices within the network will act as repeaters to increase reliability of the network).
- Supports Z-Wave network Security Modes: S0 with AES-128 encryption and S2 Authenticated with PRNG-based encryption.
- May be used with all devices certified with the Z-Wave Plus certificate and should be compatible with such devices produced by other manufacturers.
- Power supply 100-240V AC 50/60Hz or 24-30V DC
- Double Smart Module (FGS-224): 6A per one channel, 9.5A total
- Compatible load types resistive or incandescent only
- Active element micro-gap relay μ
- Maximum length of wires 3 meters
- Recommended wire cross-section area 0.2–2.0mm2 (24–14 AWG)(depending on load current)
- Operating temperature 0–35°C
- Ambient humidity 0–95% RH without condensation
- Radio protocol Z-Wave (500 series chip)
- Max. transmitting power +5dBm
- Range up to 50m outdoors, up to 40m indoors(depending on terrain and building structure
- Dimensions(Height x Width x Depth) 42.5 x 38.25 x 20.3 mm
- Classification of installation and use Automatic electrical control for use in equipment for household or similar use
- Mode of operation Type 1.C Action
- Pollution degree 2
- Software class Class A
- Protection against electric shock class Class 0
- Automation System
- Z-Wave Wireless