Fibaro Relay Switch 1x2.5kW
FIBARO Relay Switch is designed to be installed in standard wall switch boxes. You can install it anywhere else where it is necessary to control an electric device drawing up to 2500W.
FIBARO Relay Switch allows to control connected devices either via the Z-Wave network or via a switch connected directly to it.
- Compatible with any Z-Wave Controller
- Advanced microprocessor control
- Executive element – electromagnetic, micro-gap relay switch
- May be oparated by momentary or toggle switches
- To be installed in wall switch boxes of dimensions allowing for installation, conforming to provisions of applicable regulations
You can use this device with all devices certified with Z-Wave certificate. Also it should be compatible with such devices produced by other manufacturers.
Please note, a licensed electrician has to install this device. Before contracting an electrician please check that they provide a warranty and electrical compliance certificate .
Download FGS-212 Manual
||110-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
|Rated load current (resistive load):
||10A total current
||up to 0.8W
|Power output (resistive load):
||2500W for 240V AC
1250W for 120V AC
|In accordance with EU standards:
||micro-gap relay switch μ
|Durability (resistive load, 6.5A):
||200 000 switches
|For installation in boxes:
|| Ø ≥ 50mm, depth ≥ 60mm
|Radio signal power:
||up to 1mW
||921.4 MHz ANZ;
||up to 50 m outdoors
up to 30 m indoors
(depending on building materials)
|Dimensions: (L x W x H)):
||42.50 x 38.25 x 20.30 mm