Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
The MikroTik RB2011UiAS-RM Multi port Router is a low cost multi port router designed for indoor use. The MikroTik RB2011UiAS-RM Multi port Router is powered by RouterOS, a fully featured routing operating system which has been continuously improved for fifteen years. Dynamic routing, hotspot, firewall, MPLS, VPN, advanced quality of service, load balancing and bonding, real-time configuration and monitoring - just a few of the vast number of features supported by RouterOS. RouterBOARD 2011UAS-RM has five Gigabit LAN ports and five Fast Ethernet LAN ports, plus a RJ45 serial port, microUSB port and 128MB of RAM.The RouterOS has a L5 router license and a nice touchscreen LCD for configuration. Small form-factor pluggable (SFP) cage is also present (SFP module not included!). RouterBOARD 2011UAS-RM comes with standard 1U rackmount enclosure, LCD panel and power supply.
Technical Data for MikroTik RB2011UiAS-RM Multi port Router:
- CPU: Atheros AR9344 600MHz
- Memory: 128MB DDR SDRAM onboard memory
- Ethernet: Five (5) 10/100 Mbit Fast Ethernet ports with Auto-MDI/X, Five (5) Gigabit Ethernet ports with Auto-MDI/X
- Expansion: small form-factor pluggable (SFP) port
- Dimensions: 214mm x 86mm
- Weight: 146g
- Power Options: Jack 8-28V DC; PoE: 8-28V DC on Ether 1
- Extras: Reset button, Reset jumper
- LEDs: Power, User, Ethernet Activity
- Consumption: 15W Max.
- Device Type
- Ethernet Router