Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Waterproof Z-Wave Humidity Sensor
Outdoor humidity sensor RH-05 is based on polymer capacitive sensor of the newest generation that measures air humidity in range of 0 - 100% RH.
Outdoor Humidity Sensor RH-05Outdoor humidity sensor RH-05 is based on polymer capacitive sensor of the newest generation that measures air humidity in range of 0 - 100% RH. The sensor is compatible with Fibaro RGBW module that fits perfectly inside the waterproof box. Thanks to connection with RGBW module, you can easily add the outdoor humidity sensor to your Z-wave home automation system to control windows, sprinkles and many more depending on weather conditions.
- waterproof box: IP 65
- measuring range: 0%-100% RH (relative humidity)
- operating temperature: 0-80ºC
- power supply: 24V
- output signal: linear 0.1V - 10V
- accuracy: +/- 2%
- dimensions: 82 x 82 x 55 mm
How to set up RGBW controller to work with the outdoor humidity sensor?Add Fibaro RGBW module to Z-wave network and click on the spanner icon to configure it.
- in advanced settings set "controlled device" to input/output
- choose input you connected the outdoor humidity sensor to and change the type to "input"
- name it, set the type of sensor to humidity sensor
- set start: 0.1V - 0%, end: 10V - 100%
- you can disable and hide the rest of inputs if you're not using them
- Smart Device Type
- Smart Sensor
- Automation System
- Z-Wave Wireless
- Smart Sensor Type
- Climate Sensor